Medical Research Alliance brings an effective solution to the Pharmaceutical industry: highly experienced sites with a track record of consistent enrollment and quality, timely data.
Sites invited to join Medical Research Alliance experience a rigorous vetting process. Each site understands the importance of exceeding expectations, and is careful about the research trials they accept.
In order to be considered for membership, all sites must meet the following minimum criteria:
- Be a multi-specialty dedicated research site
- Work with multiple investigators in different specialties
- Have a full time, onsite Principal Investigator, preferably Board Certified
- Have a searchable Clinical Trial Management System and/or access to electronic medical records
- Consistently meet or exceed contracts
- Dedicated personnel for patient recruitment
- Successfully concluded an FDA or Sponsor audit
- Completed over 125 trials or been in business for over 10 years
Quality and Quantity
Medical Research Alliance helps Sponsors and Clinical Research Organizations reduce risk.
Avoid Under Enrollment
It is common knowledge that sites that under enroll cost Sponsors and CROs money. Newer or less experienced sites tend to overstate their strengths in an effort to secure trials, resulting in mixed enrollment results. Experienced sites, such as those in Medical Research Alliance, are more likely to undertake studies in which they know they will perform well.
Avoid Data Quality Issues
Sites that enroll well must also have high data quality. Every site in Medical Research Alliance has undergone an FDA or Sponsor audit. No site has received significant findings in the more than 100 audits completed across the network. While past performance is no guarantee of the future, Medical Research Alliance sites understand that quality of data is as important as the quantity, and we use best practices to consistently deliver both.